The value of powerful rules hasn't ever been so transparent because it is at the present time, within the wake of the worst financial downturn because the nice melancholy. yet how precisely can greater law coverage enhance nations’ fiscal and social welfare customers, underpin sustained progress and boost their resilience? What, in reality, is efficacious legislation? What might be the form and course of higher law coverage over the following decade? to reply to those questions, the OECD has introduced, in partnership with the eu fee, an immense undertaking reading larger law advancements in 15 OECD international locations within the ecu, together with Sweden. each one file maps and analyses the middle matters which jointly make up potent regulatory administration, laying down a framework of what might be riding regulatory coverage and reform in
the destiny. concerns tested include:
• approach and regulations for bettering regulatory management.
• Institutional capacities for powerful rules and the wider coverage making context.
• Transparency and tactics for powerful public session and communication.
• techniques for the advance of latest rules, together with influence review, and for the administration of the regulatory inventory, together with administrative burdens.
• Compliance premiums, enforcement coverage and charm processes.
• The multilevel measurement: interface among assorted degrees of presidency and interface among nationwide techniques and people of the EU.
The engaging international locations are: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, eire, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
Read Online or Download Better Regulation in Europe: Sweden 2010 PDF
Similar globalisation books
The significance of powerful law hasn't ever been so transparent because it is this day, within the wake of the worst financial downturn because the nice melancholy. yet how precisely can greater rules coverage enhance international locations’ monetary and social welfare clients, underpin sustained development and increase their resilience?
This e-book examines the real position of the chairmanship place of work in multilateral negotiations in the UN atmosphere. even supposing chairmanship is a commonplace characteristic of overseas politics, negotiations, and decision-making, it's been scarcely researched. The neutrality and impartiality assumptions which have been lengthy linked to the chair have veiled the chair’s power in moulding negotiation results.
Drawing from novel theoretical insights in social psychology, cultural psychology, and advertising and marketing, Globalization, tradition and Branding offers instructions for imbuing manufacturers with culturally symbolic meanings which could create deep mental bonds with multi-cultural consumers.
In worldwide households, writer Meg Karraker presents kinfolk students with a methodical creation to the interdisciplinary box of globalization. worldwide households then examines the ways that globalization impinges on households through the global in 4 significant components: demographic transitions, world-wide tradition, foreign violence, and transnational employment.
- Making Global Self-Regulation Effective in Developing Countries
- Painting Islam As The New Enemy Globalization & Capitalism in Crisis
- Management and Culture in an Enlarged European Commission: From Diversity to Unity? (Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics)
- Global Perspectives on US Democratization Efforts: From the Outside In
- The Best of Times, The Worst of Times: A History of the Present
- Globalization and Nationalism: The Cases of Georgia and the Basque Country (Hors collection)
Extra resources for Better Regulation in Europe: Sweden 2010
Better Regulation in Europe: Sweden 2010 by Collective